We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 260 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the USA. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Firmware Design Engineer to join our team in Beijing. We have an immediate opening for:
Senior Firmware Design Engineer
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing, coding and debugging firmware for DT’s X-Ray detector module.
- Firmware testing and quality assurance.
- Create all necessary documentation.
- Release and maintain Firmware deliverables as needed.
- Customer technical support.
- Provide the weekly work status report to the project lead or manager
System Level Test Engineer
- Responsible for system level test in PC project.
- Support production testing.
- Project manager assistant, in this case project planning and follow up including schedule, resource and financial management will be included.
- Undertakes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Good knowledge and skills for FPGA/CPLD design and implementation;
- Be proficient in VHDL or Verilog code development;
- Be proficient in Firmware Development Environment tool (Altera Quartus II,NiosII/ARM Tool);
- Be proficient in timing optimization and simulation tools
- Familiar with ARM/NIOSII code development;
- Familiar with oscilloscope & Logic Analyzer for debugging and tracking problems;
- Be good at native language and English;
- Excellent time management and leadership;
- Must be highly motivated and skillful at solving difficult technical problems;
- Experience with 1G/10G Ethernet,SERDES,ADC,USB development;
- Knowledge of electronics hardware design;
- Master or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of FPGA and NIOSII/ARM firmware development experience and 2 years hardware design working experience.
You will be reporting to Firmware Design Lead Engineer located in Beijing
We offer you an opportunity to work and to develop yourself in a growing and focused High-Tech Company operating in Global Business arenas. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as invite you to a challenging position with full support in our international team of professionals.
Please send your application and CV for the vacancy to email@example.com with subject “Senior Firmware Design Engineer”. For more information please contact us by phone +8610-64399970