We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 260 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the USA. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for an experienced PDC (MES) Engineer to join our team in Beijing. We have an immediate opening for:
PDC (MES) Engineer
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND KEY CHALLENGES:
In this role, you will be expected to work in all stages of PDC (production data collection) (MES) software development and deployment, include but not limited to requirement collection, technical solution and test plan preparation, software development and implementation, system maintenance , documentation maintenance, training materials preparation and training conduct.
You will work with all PDC system stakeholders to complete all work in above phases with good communication and team work. Your completion of new system functions, new documentation, and training within planned schedule will be evaluated. Some convenient software tools may also be expected to come from you to end user for working efficiency improve.
Additional task and responsibilities as needed to fulfill department objectives.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in computer science /software or information system/engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience , experience in software development, deployment and maintenance is a plus
- Equipment automation experience, familiar with common interface like PLC, OPC or SECS/GEM is a plus
- Knowledge of SPC is a plus
- Experience of reporting creation is a plus
- Strong team facilitation, time management and organizational skills
- Creative, capable to find solutions for versatile needs under pressure
- Self-driven, strong motivation with can do spirit, good working attitude
- Can be on call 24hours to support manufacture
- High documentation and communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Good knowledge and working experience in
- NET 4 (and newer)
- VB.NET, C#
- Multitier architecture design and development with WCF, ADO
- Windows Forms GUI development and design
- Driver/utility interfacing, Native DLL, COM, ActiveX, Sockets
- SQL Server administration, SQL Statement, Stored Procedures
- SQL Server Reporting Services administration and report design
- SQL Server Integration Services, data warehouse design and development
- IIS administration and development.
We offer You an opportunity to work and to develop yourself in a growing and focused High-Tech Company operating in Global Business arenas. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as invite You to a challenging position with full support in our international team of professionals.
Please send your application and CV for the vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “PDC (MES) Engineer”. For more information please contact us by phone +8610-64399970.