Detection Technology is the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily.
Detection Technology is a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. DT’s product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Demand for DT’s detector solutions is increasing due to expansion of healthcare to a wider share of population in the emerging economies, aging population, growth in travelling and freight transport, urbanization, increased security concerns and increasing need for X-ray imaging applications in industrial inspection.
Detection Technology aims to increase sales by at least 10% per annum and to achieve an operating margin at or above 15% in the medium-term.
With average annual sales growth of 24% the company has exceeded the market growth for over five years.
- Global megatrends driving the growth
- Well-positioned to grow faster than the market
- Strong financial position enabling growth investments
- The world’s widest linear detector portfolio
- An asset light business model providing flexibility
- Focus on core competences
Facts and figures
- Established 1991
- Revenue 102 MEUR in 2019
- EBIT excluding NRI 17.3% of net sales in 2019
- Around 500 employees in Finland, China, France and USA
- 280 active customers in over 40 countries
- Headquartered in Finland
- Volume production in Beijing, China
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified operations
- Listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland under the ticker symbol DETEC