Detection Technology is the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily.
Detection Technology is a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. DT’s product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Demand for DT’s detector solutions is increasing due to expansion of healthcare to a wider share of population in the emerging economies, aging population, growth in travelling and freight transport, urbanization, increased security concerns and increasing need for X-ray imaging applications in industrial inspection.
Detection Technology aims to increase sales by at least 15 % per annum and to achieve an operating margin at or above 15 % in the medium-term.
With average annual sales growth of 30% the company has exceeded the market growth for over five years.
- Global megatrends driving the growth
- Well-positioned to grow faster than the market
- Strong financial position enabling growth investments
- The world’s widest linear detector portfolio
- An asset light business model providing flexibility
- Focus on core competences
Facts and figures
- Established 1991
- Revenue 94 MEUR and EBIT excluding NRI 20.3% of net sales
- Over 500 employees in Finland, China, France and USA
- 240 active customers in over 40 countries
- Headquartered in Finland
- Volume production in Beijing, China
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified operations
- Listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place under the ticker symbol DETEC