We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 240 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the USA. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for an experienced Production Process Engineer to join our team in Beijing. We have an immediate opening for:
Production Process Engineer
The primary objective of this position is in process development to provide technical support to the manufacturing process development in NPI / improvement / sustaining in volume manufacturing environment. Works cross functionally with projects, R&D, manufacturing (including suppliers) and quality to develop processes for new products and improve processes for existing products. Additional task and responsibilities as needed to fulfill department objectives. Key challenges are to meet set targets on quality, cost, productivity and competence in process development.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage process change, ECO validation/implementation, defines technical requirements, procedures and WI.
- Transfer knowledge from the project team. Training of operators/technicians on the product and process.
- Participates in establishing production equipment specification and improvements.
- Participate in process control plan design and execution.
- Troubleshoots production line issues related to yield, quality and throughput.
- Constructs and executes DOE, SPC/CPk to address yield and quality issues and implement solution in production environment to meet production goals.
- Conduct feasibility studies and testing on new or modified designs.
- Conducts controlled process optimization experiments, analyze process test results, issue report and make technical recommendation.
- At least 5+ years related experience in product/process engineering.
- Proficient in few or more skills in SMT, die attach, wire bonding, bumping, underfill, coating, sub-system assembly, cleaning, etc.
- Problem investigation and corrective action implementation capability.
- Good documentation skills and ability to write procedures and training manual.
- Able to apply Statistical Process Control knowledge and DOE techniques.
- Able to analyze data, attention to detail and make logical and rational conclusion.
- Semiconductor industries or related manufacturing knowledge is highly desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently to meet timeline.
You will be reporting to Production Process Lead Engineer, Cleanroom located in Beijing.
We offer You an opportunity to work and to develop yourself in a growing and focused High-Tech Company operating in Global Business arenas. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as invite You to a challenging position with full support in our international team of professionals.
Please send your application and CV for the vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Production Process Engineer”. For more information please contact us by phone +8610-64399970