We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 240 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the USA. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for an experienced Production Data Collection Specialist to join our team in Beijing. We have an immediate opening for:
Production Data Collection Specialist
Your responsibilities include:
The position is in process development responsible for all stages of PDC (production data collection) (MES) software development life cycle, include but not limited to requirement collection, technical solution and test plan preparation with cooperation with vendor, software development and deployment, system maintenance , documentation maintenance, training materials preparation and training conduct.
Lead the evaluation and upgrade of the system from hardware and software to fulfill the future demanding with cooperation with vendor, end user, and IT. Work with product management team for new product introduction to PDC(MES) system and pass the test.
Additional task and responsibilities as needed to fulfill department objectives
- IIS administration and development
- Team Foundation Server administration and SVN version control
- C++, COM
- NuGet, Unit testing
- Regular expressions
- REST web services, ASP.NET
- Java Development, JSON,ZK Framework
- Oracle DB, SQL Statement
- Degree in computer science or information system/engineering or equivalent
- Solid technical competences with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
Deployment and maintenance is a plus
- Equipment automation experience, familiar with common interface like PLC, OPC or SECS/GEM is a plus
- Statistic knowledge and big data process experience is a plus
- Strong team facilitation, time management and organizational skills
- Creative, capable to find solutions for versatile needs
- Self-driven, strong motivation, working under pressure
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Can be on call 24hours to support manufacture
You will be reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, Operation Development located in Beijing.
We offer You an opportunity to work and to develop yourself in a growing and focused High-Tech Company operating in Global Business arenas. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as invite You to a challenging position with full support in our international team of professionals.
Please send your application and CV for the vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Production Data Collection Specialist”. For more information please contact us by phone +8610-64399970