We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 240 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the USA. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for an experienced Analog IC Designer to join our team in Beijing. We have an immediate opening for:
Analog IC Designer
The Analog IC Designer will be working on schematic design, simulate, layout, test and analysis analog building blocks such as amplifiers, comparator, bandgap, digital-to-analog converter, analog-to-digital converter and LVDS transceiver, also to keep the leading performance of IC, analog IC designer should and MUST learn to have innovative solution balancing noise, speed, linearity, power supply voltage, area and power consumption.
Your responsibilities include:
- Schematic design & simulation
- Physical layout design & verification
- Post-simulation with extracted parasitic parameters
- ASIC testing and testing results analysis
- Writing design and testing report
- Writing application notes for ASIC products
- Support WLT and CLT program debug
- Support ASIC related failure analysis
- Technical support in the application of ASIC
Specific tasks / projects and other duties
- Familiar with all kinds of basic analog circuit design and analysis, such as amplifier, comparator, reference resource.
- Experience with digital-to-analog converter, analog-to-digital converters and phase-locked loop would be a plus.
- Familiar with signal processing and analysis methods.
- Experience in Matlab would be a plus.
- Familiar with various IC EDA tools.
- Familiar with various instruments, such as oscilloscope, signal generator.
- Familiar with basic digital circuits and design flow. Experience with VerilogHDL will be a plus
- Experience with Electronic System Design will be a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Master or higher degree in microelectronic or Electronic Engineer Department.
You will be reporting to the Manager, Electronics Development located in Beijing.
We offer You an opportunity to work and to develop yourself in a growing and focused High-Tech Company operating in Global Business arenas. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as invite You to a challenging position with full support in our international team of professionals.
Please send your application and CV for the vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Analog IC Designer”. For more information please contact us by phone +8610-64399970.