With us you do
Work that matters
We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
Are you interested to work in our challenging sensor and imaging device development projects in Oulu? We have an opening for internship in our Assembly Technology team of Detection Technology’s R&D and Engineering unit.
In this role you will
- participate in a development of new semiconductor and electronics assembly and interconnection technologies, processes and materials to be used in manufacturing of Detection Technology´s products
- support in our cleanroom production (Process engineering. Equipment maintenance, equipment upgrades and troubleshooting)
- support in materials testing, reliability testing and physical failure analysis (E.g. operation and maintenance of environmental test chambers and failure analysis equipment, cross section sample preparations and analysis)
- Master student or freshly graduated in an area of microelectronics, mechanical, materials or production technology engineering or chemistry.
- Have a basic understanding of design, manufacturing, electrical testing and reliability testing/qualification of electronic components (IC and package), printed circuit boards and electronics (board assemblies/PCBAs).
- Good interpersonal skills to enable daily work in global team of people from different ethnic and cultural background.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Previous work experience from semiconductor or electronics manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing industry; e.g semiconductor and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) suppliers, manufacturing equipment suppliers, materials and consumables, research institutes, is a plus.
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive benefits. You will be reporting to the Principal Engineer, Assembly Technology and your location will be in Oulu, Finland.
Please, feel free to contact us for more information. We are happy to provide you further information on Tuesdays and Thursdays 14:00 – 16:00, Mikael Johansson +358 504821639.
We will start the interviews during the application period. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible including salary request, CV and application letter to email@example.com with subject “Trainee, Assembly Technology” as soon as possible, however no later than 19 February 2023.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions and services for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics, software and algorithms.
Our net sales totaled EUR 99 million in 2022. We have 390 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs around 470 people in Finland, China, France and the US. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland under the ticker symbol DETEC.