We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 260 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the USA. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for a skilled professional to join our manufacturing team in Beijing. We have an immediate opening for
New Product Testing Engineer
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND KEY CHALLENGES:
- Responsible for implementing the design verification and validation testing of the prototypes for DT’s X-Ray detector products in TC/PC/PM/EC projects, guarantee the quality of new products and other project deliverables
- Able to independently test and complete related test result analysis and test report, reporting the test results to project managers and product managers, etc.
- Provide technical support for customers
- Support production test and product failure analysis as needed.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering (Electronics engineering, Computer Engineering, Automation or Equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in electronic instrument design/manufacturing industry as new product testing engineer role.
- Rich experiences in testing requirements analysis, design verification testing and production testing of electronic products.
- Strong sense of quality, to strictly comply with the testing process specifications.
- Familiar with the testing equipment and instruments.(e.g. Automatic Test Equipment, thermal/humidity test chambers, Oscilloscope, multi-meter, …)
- Basic electronic and mechanical design knowledge, can read and understand the component datasheet/user manual, circuit schematics, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Good English report writing/presentation skills and fluent oral English.
- Background in X-Ray digital camera or similar imaging detector system verification and validation test.
- Highly motivated and skillful at analyzing difficult testing technical issues.
- Knowledge of electronics hardware and software design.
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. We look forward to receiving your application including salary request and CV to email@example.com with subject “New Product Testing Engineer” as soon as possible, however no later than 31 January 2021.