With us you do
Work that matters
We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND KEY CHALLENGES:
The primary objective of this position is in process development to lead cross functional team in developing assembly processes to meet manufacturability and testability requirement. Transfer of products from NPI phase to volume production and sustaining it till products end-of-life.
- Early involvement in Product Creation process, from T0 phase to full scale mass production.
- Drive projects to develop supplier and/or in house manufacturing processes, quality system, continuous improvement system to achieve problem resolution.
- Additional task and responsibilities as needed to fulfill department objectives
- Key challenges are to meet set targets on quality, cost, productivity and competence in process development.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5+ years related experience in product/process engineering.
- Good inter-departmental communication skill
- Knowledge on lean and good manufacturing practice
- Data analysis skill.
- Experience in developing and working with small group of problem solving teams.
- Experience in R&D product development and project management required
- Ability to work under pressure and independently to meet timeline.
- Semiconductor industries or related manufacturing knowledge is highly desirable.
- Good command of MS Office software.
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. We look forward to receiving your application including salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Factory Products Engineer” as soon as possible, however no later than 31 January 2021.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics, software and algorithms.
Our net sales totaled EUR 90 million in 2021. We have 370 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs around 450 people in Finland, China, France and the US. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland under the ticker symbol DETEC.