We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us You do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics, software and algorithms.
Our net sales totaled EUR 82 million in 2020. We have 330 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs around 450 people in Finland, China, France and the US. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for a skilled professional to join our global team in Oulu or Espoo. We have an immediate opening for
CI & QA Lead/Architect
Are you interested to join a cutting-edge company and collaborate with an innovative team for the unique X-ray products? You will be part of our global, skillful and customer focused organization working with multi-disciplinary teams through all phases of the product life cycle from conceptual development and detail design through qualification, manufacturing transition and customer support.
Implementing the company’s future strategy focusing on bringing smarter and high performing products by adding value trough Algorithms and Software we are looking for companywide CI & QA Lead/Architect to build and develop the team. Oversee and drive the innovations and solutions to be realized efficiently with the top quality.
You will be contributing on the SW solutions in products ranging from low cost high volume systems to highly scalable, rich featured smart detector platforms. You are in a key role to define, implement and develop our SW continuous integration pipeline with the quality assurance gates together with CI & QA team and other technical professionals. You will bring your knowledge to our SW development environment and process to ensure high quality deliverables on time.
- Technical lead in development and utilization of the company global CI pipeline and Quality Assurance procedure for the continuous improvement
- Lead and support CI & QA team members keeping the focus with high performance
- Lead and develop SW test strategies, platforms and test planning
- Collaborate with other Technical Leads in order to synchronize quality level targets and development gates to optimize system level product creation practices
- Manage the systems infrastructure and resourcing requirements to guarantee the capacity and coverage towards the growth targets
- Follow-up and applying the best technologies and frameworks in order to facilitate the company business/product targets
- Strong background from CI process and SW build and release automation and tooling.
- Proven proficiency and track record of quality assurance and test automation from different levels such as unit, integration, system integration, product level validation and interoperability including third party components
- Hands on experience in SW development and scripting
- Having good system level understanding of embedded systems for windows and Linux target environment
- You have a holistic understanding of quality and ability to focus on essentials in competence and system development
- Excellent team player with co-ordination and mentoring characteristics
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive benefits. You will be reporting to the R&D Manager, Product Design and Development, and your location will be in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
Please, feel free to contact us for more information from R&D Manager, Juha Sorvala, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +358400446627
The position will be closed when suitable candidate has found. We look forward to receiving your application including salary request and CV to email@example.com with subject “CI & QA Lead”.