With us you do
Work that matters
We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
To take active roles in supporting Business Units, by developing further our Group Finance processes and tools.
- Financial advisor to Business Units, especially related to sales and product management.
- Monitoring and evaluating the financial performance of our businesses, cost management and net working capital items.
- Managing group level monthly sales forecasting process.
- Participating to development activities on system tools and related group policies.
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration with minimum two (2) years of work experience in financial role, preferable in international manufacturing business.
- Good knowledge of accounting requirements, preferably in context of international business.
- Hands on attitude and active learning ability with high motivation and practical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Finnish.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. You will be reporting to Director, Group Finance and your location will be in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
For more information please contact Director, Group Finance Tiina Välkky +358 40 512 8075.
We will start the interviews immediately and the vacancy will be closed once suitable candidate is found. We look forward to receiving your application and CV including your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Business Controller”.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions and services for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics, software and algorithms.
Our net sales totaled EUR 99 million in 2022. We have 390 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs around 470 people in Finland, China, France and the US. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland under the ticker symbol DETEC.