We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales totaled EUR 94 million in 2018. With 30% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have 260 active customers in over 40 countries. Detection Technology employs over 500 people in Finland, China, France and the USA. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.
We are looking for a skilled professional to join our finance team in Beijing. We have an immediate opening for
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND KEY CHALLENGES:
- Analyzing, monitoring, controlling and reporting of local DTM/DTW production, costing and inventory related items and transactions to Local Accounting as well as Group
- Actively/proactively translate findings into corrective and collaborative improvement suggestions and plans
- Ability to efficiently analyze results, variances and provide support in creating solutions for identified issues
- Hands on attitude, independent person, flexibility and adaptability are success factors in this position.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- University education background, major in Finance/accounting.
- Good knowledge of financial reporting principles and good understanding of internal accounting and costing in Hi-Tech manufacturing company
- Good costing sense to better understand cost factors from all sides and incorrectness/improvement check
- Strong analysis ability with logical thinking and quick feedback
- Fluent oral and written Chinese and preferably English.
- Good level of flexibility and adaptability and ability to communicate complex items
- Several years (min 4-5 years) of work experience in financial/accounting/controlling role in manufacturing and/or Hi-Tech business.
- Fact and development oriented attitude with high energy level and aspiration for tangible results.
- Financial management Software/ERP experience is necessary.
- Advanced use of MS Excel, other similar reporting tools and techniques, competence in SQL basics.
- Professional attitude and active learning ability.
- High motivation and practical problem solving skills
- Good team player that can also work independently
- Ability to handle confidential information reliably
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. We look forward to receiving your application including salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “(Assistant) Controller” as soon as possible, however no later than 31 January 2021.