Detection Technology introduces X-Scan iHE2 series that is an enhanced product family of high-resolution linear array detectors for high-energy X-ray Industrial Inspection applications utilizing X-ray energies of up to 15MeV. The new X-Scan iHE2 provides the features:
- X-ray source energy range: 160 kVp – 15MeV
- Active length: from 307 mm to 820 mm
- Pixel pitch options: 0.2 mm and 0.4 mm
- Integration time: 0.8 ms at minimum
- 16-bit AD, Dynamic range: > 16000
- Significantly improved radiation hardness in comparison to previous model
- Support both Ethernet and frame grabber interfaces
- Pixelated Cadmium Tungstate (CdWO4) scintillator
- CE marking and EMC standard compliance (EN61326-1:2006 Class A)
- High conversion efficiency, dynamic range and sensitivity for demanding high energy applications
- Increased radiation hardness for longer detector lifespan and reduced lifetime costs
- Cost efficient solution for industrial CT application
- Applicable for both continuous and non-continuous X-ray sources and linear accelerators
- Customized solutions available
- Ethernet and frame grabber interfaces to meet a wide range of compatibility and performance requirements
- Rapid evaluation and software development with DT’s X-View demo software, control library and sample source code
China Beijing International Fair for Trade in Services (CIFTIS) was held at Beijing National Convention Center from May 28-June 1, 2013, Premier Li Keqiang attended its Beijing Summit held in the Great Hall of the People and delivered speech on May 29. Chief Technical Officer-Mr. Jyrki Still, VP of Medical Business Unit-Mr. Chen Wu, and Senior Account Manager–Ms. Lin Chuntao from Detection Technology were invited to attend the Research & Development Sector Fair which is part of CIFTIS and is sponsored by Beijing Science and Technology Commission.
Detection Technology introduces improved X-Card2 productsfor the next generation of industrial X-ray imaging. The new X-Card2 features the best imaging performance in the market:
- The lowest dark image noise
- The best dynamic range
- The highest X-ray response
- The widest gain range
- Significantly improved radiation hardness
- Improved robust design for harsh environment
Detection Technology has released X-View 5.1 for Windows and X-View 5.0 for Linux. X-View is Detection Technology’s proprietary software designed to work with our X-Scan detection sub-systems. This new X-View release contains new versions of X-View’s dynamic library and software development kit.
DT will be at RSNA 2011 -- Nov. 27 – Dec. 1
Detection Technology is pleased to announce our participation in the following exhibitions in Moscow Russia.
DT will be at RSNA 2010 -- Nov. 28th – Dec. 2nd
Detection Technology expands its advanced dual energy X-Card family and provides now a complete detector solution also for air cargo, light vehicle and full body scanning. The cost-effective X-Card family offers optimized performance in terms of penetration, contrast and resolution.
Detection Technology further strengthens its position as the leading supplier of industrial X-ray line scanners by introducing a compact and cost-effective X-Scan c4 series to complement the successful X-Scan f3 product family, especially in the food inspection.
Detection Technology introduces it's new CFO Mr. Arto Turunen. Mr. Turunen is 38 years old and has an extensive background in Finance, Accounting, HR and IT. He has graduated as an M.Sc (Econ.) and has worked as an auditor, and in different managerial positions in Sales and Marketing and Finance. His latest position was a CFO for Incap Furniture.
Detection Technology celebrates this important landmark by offering special anniversary campaign prices for its existing and new customers. Please contact your Account Manager or email contact(at)deetee.com for further information about this limited time offer.
Detection Technology has upgraded their visual image to emphasize what the company stands for. DT is a reliable, agile partner who understands customer needs and expectations and is capable of transferring them into winning solutions.