X-Scan c4 (Download Product Brochure)
Detection Technology further strengthens its position as the leading supplier of industrial X-ray line scanners by introducing a compact and cost-effective X-Scan c4 series to complement the successful X-Scan f3 product family, especially in the food inspection.
X-Scan c4 introduces a broad range of new features designed to simplify the structure of industrial X-ray machines and to cut down the overall system cost.
The X-Scan c4 series is the optimum detector solution for industrial X-ray inspection machines where the conveyor width is 600 mm or less, where frequent washing of the machines is needed, where plastic conveyors are used or where a multi-view inspection system is required.
With a fully configurable feature set, the X-Scan c4 can also be cost-optimized for the X-ray machines targeted to replacing metal detectors in the food processing lines.
• 20KeV - 160KeV
• Active length from 102 mm to 614 mm
• Pixel size options: 0.2 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.8 mm and 1.5 mm
• Conveyor speed up to 3.3 m/s
• Up to 14-bit AD, Dynamic range > 2000
• Firmware upgrade via USB 2.0 interface
• Command set compatible with f3 series products
• Compact, waterproof enclosure with IP67 classification
• High tolerance (up to 6K volts contact discharge) to electro static discharge (ESD)
• USB interface support for multi-view systems (up to 4pcs detector to single PC)
• Enhanced features including binning function and temperature drift correction etc.
• Versatile in food and industrial NDT applications
• Simplify X-ray system design in order to cut down overall system cost
• Robust design for harsh environment in different applications
• Fully configurable feature set for cost-optimized applications
• Industry leading sensitivity and speed
• Optimized design for food and low energy industrial NDT application
• Cost-effective and high performance DT photodiode+ASIC design
• Continuous evolution with DT's product roadmap
• Software with USB 2.0 interface as easy plug-and-play system
• Easy software design based on DT control library and sample codes